A later (2002) photo of this sign shows more of its setting (click for image) and all of its lettering.
The Caterers Equipment Corp. was in business from 1958 to 1985. From 1958 to 1980 they were located here at 250 Lafayette St. Their last five years were across the street at 225 Lafayette. They were described in the 1971 Yellow Pages as "Manufacturers Electric Beverage, Champagne Fountains."
Copyright © 2012 Walter Grutchfield